Friday Scottish Country Dancing evenings
We dance each Friday evening in the St Andrews United Reformed Church, Montpellier Street, Cheltenham, GL50 1SJ.
For more information, please contact the secretary or e-mail email@example.com.
- Evenings begin at 7.30 pm and finish at 10.00 pm with a small break for tea and biscuits
- Programmes usually consist of at least 12 dances; nearly all are walked through
- Dancing is to recorded music
- Dancers of all abilities are welcome although some knowledge of basic steps and formations would be an advantage
- The charge for each evening is £2 for members and £3 for non-members.